Saturday, February 4, 2012

Intro

Hello there. My first post is going to be pretty simple and just expand on my profile. My name is Sheila and I am one of those crazy stay at home mom people. My son is four, his name is Logan and he is in Pre-k and has ODD, oppositional defiant disorder. If you don't know what that is to put it simply you know how your child will have days where he will go left when you say right, stand up when you say sit, etc? Well my child is like that all day every day, except worse. I may go more into it later but for now I will leave it at that simple explanation. I never planned to be a stay at home mom. I am a very social, very independent woman. It has been an adjustment. I did go back to work for a while last year so Logan could go to daycare and get use to that social interaction. And to answer all the questions I usually receive. No, my guy isn't in anyway controlling, we are not religious fanatics, and I am in no way stupid or lazy. We are not rich, and we do not receive any government benefits. We do not live off tax payer money, Chris works very hard at a good job to support us all. This is a decision that we made together because it is what is best for our family. OK now that all that part is over, we can get down to business. I believe education should start at home, and continue there even when children start school. We do educational projects, home improvement projects, and some that are just plain fun. I like trying new, and sometimes fun, recipes. A friend encouraged me to start this to share these things with the wonder world wide web and after some thinking, here I am. So here we go! I will post some of the projects and things I have already done and work our way up to things we are working on now! I hope anyone reading this will enjoy and feel free to steal anything you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment